UniMAP QUALITY POLICY
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) is committed in managing high quality academic programs to produce human resources and human capital capable of meeting the needs of stakeholders.
UniMAP QUALITY OBJECTIVES
• 40% of graduates attaining CGPA of 3.00 and above at every convocation.
• 40% of lecturers with Ph.D or its equivalent.
• Ratio of academic staff to undergraduates to be 1:15.
• Employee satisfaction index of 85% and above annually.
• Student satisfaction index of 80% and above annually
• Four Professional Engineers (PE) or its equivalent for every engineering programs.
For more info, please contact:
Centre for Corporate Development and Quality Management (PUSPEK)
En. Muhammad Hidham Haris
Administrative Officer (ISO Unit)
Tel : +604 979 8645
Last Update: 18 March 2019